Image research of Polish tourist brand and evaluation of promotional campaign of Poland on Asian markets: Chinese, Japanese and Indian
“Women are beautiful and man – gentle”, Schindler’s list, “films of Wajda Polanski and Holland”, “Chopin’s music and Behemoth’a album”, “Wieliczka,Boleslawiec pottery and folk patterns of Zalipie form Lesser Poland” – these are only few from more and less surprising associations with Poland identified in complex image and promotional research conducted for Polish Tourist Organization.
This is the second project run for Polish Tourist Organization, where Ageron Polska uses and develops the knowledge and experience in international marketing research and marketing and promotional consultancy for tourist sector.
Within the Project, we:
- Combined qualitative and quantitative research methodology;
- Developed and implemented innovative on-line research tools;
- Gathered more than 1000 on-line questionnaires and more than 50 regular research interviews;
- Analyzed thousands of press publications and internet pages;
- Examined dozens of travel agent’s portfolios during desk research;
- Conducted a complex analysis of promotional campaigns effectiveness, promotional materials and films (content, cultural contexts) and communication channels.
Having done that, we could provide Polish Tourist Organization with accurate, solid and interesting data. We identified key advantages and image deficiency of Polish tourist sector from the perspective of target markets. We defined the desired elements of Polish tourist offer, including niche destinations. We developed recommendation to optimize future promotional actions of Polish tourist sector at three Asian markets with the highest consumer’s potential.