Inbound trade mission for Algerian entrepreneurs
The trade mission of Algerian entrepreneurs in May, organized on behalf of West Pomeranian Voivodeship is intended to establish collaboration between West Pomeranian export companies and foreign entrepreneurs and institutions.
Algerian entrepreneurs, journalists working for special economic press, the representatives of Trade and Investment Section of Polish Embassy in Alger will take part in the four-day event.
The trade mission will involve the following elements:
- B2B sessions,
- Economic potential of West Pomeranian Voivodeship with regard to its advantages for foreign companies and institutions,
- The investors and Exporters Service Center project that supports the economic collaboration development,
- Support instruments for the entrepreneurs in Poland,
- Characteristics of Polish companies/institutions that take part in the event and their presentation,
- Cultural differences between both countries.
- Visit in West Pomeranian companies,
- Visit at XI Ecological Food and Products ?Organic?