SECTOR PROMOTION PROGRAM FOR POLISH IT/ICT 2018/2019
Ageron Polska is the organizer of information and promotion stands at trade fairs as part of the sector promotion program for the IT / ICT industry. Polish companies as part of a joint Polish national stand have the opportunity to present their offers, promotional films and networking.
The project is implemented at the request of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency and is one of the elements of sub-measure 3.3.2 project “Promotion of Polish economy based on Polish brands – Polish Economy Brand (PO IR)”.
The main purpose of the sector program is to promote Polish ICT industry on the foreign markets:
- United States,
- United Arab Emirates,
- South Korea,
Polish companies from the IT/ICT industry can take advantage from the promotion at stands, during the following events:
- CeBIT w Hanowerze 2017, 2019,
- IoT World w Santa Clara (USA) 2017,
- Pioneers Festival w Wiedniu 2017, 2018,
- Gamescom w Kolonii 2017,
- TechCrunch Disrupt w San Francisco 2017, 2018,
- Futurecom w Sao Paulo 2017,
- Web Summit w Lizbonie 2017, 2018, 2019,
- Mobile World Congress w Barcelonie 2018,
- Japan IT Week 2018,
- DLD Tel Aviv Digital Conference (część DLD Tel Aviv Innovation Festival) w Tel Awiwie 2018, 2019,
- G-STAR w Pusan 2018,
- GITEX Technology Week 2019.